My recent anti bullying post prompted the most responses (and page views) that my blog has ever seen! As well as being very therapeutic to write and extremely eye-opening to see how many of you related to the subject, the post led to me being presented with a ‘Versatile Blogger’ Award by the lovely Jess Hayes at Jesstastics. I’m so touched that Jess thought my post was worthy of this award!
“The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you from your
blogger peers for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them,
having good quality photographs and the uniqueness of the subjects covered.
The award is to honour the bloggers who bring something special to your life”
Now with great power comes great responsibility; this award is not just about having a new shiny badge to add to my sidebar, oh no, this award comes with a task list for me to complete!
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are..
- Display the award certificate (check!)
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you (Thanks again Jess!)
- Present 13 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nominations with a comment
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Okay here we go! My list of 13 bloggers who create quality posts, cover unique subjects and adorn their blogs with amazing photographs:
(I’ve added quotes from each blogs ‘about me’ page to tell you all about the people behind the blog, however if this is YOUR blog and you want me to write something different here, just let me know)
1. Tori at Tori’s Tales
“Tori’s Tales is where I share stories of my every day life, from the small and ordinary to the big and not so…”
2. Carrie atCarrie Loves
“[I] love designing and redesigning my blog(s) and other people’s blogs to make their blogs reflect more of who they are.”
3. Alex at Someday’s Sunshine
“Join me on this adventure and we’ll soon see what this blog is about.”
4. Assil at A Button and Thread
“A button and thread is a diary of my design work, outfits, personal style, beauty and inspirations.”
5. Charlie at Lala Loves Chic
“Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion. Trying the live the high life with an empty designer purse!”
6. Jessica at Lunar Lingerings
“I blog about Fashion and general inspirations in life!”
7. Candace at Of Life and Lists
“Here are my musings, ramblings, ravings, and rantings about anything and everything as I attempt to complete my 1001 Day Project list.”
8. Gaby at Another Girly Blog
“I mainly write about Beauty but I try to find things to write about Fashion and Lifestyle and I have done a few DIY posts”
9: Kate at The Fashion Chain
“I am mad for tea, haribo, and anything to do with beauty or fashion!”
10. Charl at Ginger Girl Says
“A 26 year old ginger girl from the Midlands with a love of all things beauty & boy related”
11. Holly at i2Style
“I really hope that my adoration for Fashion and positive outlook on creativity and the future is reflected within the material and tone of this blog”
12. Michelle at Thou Shalt Not Covet
“TSNC is a blog dedicated to my obsession with beautiful things, from fashion and make up, to lifestyle and travel.”
13. Tom at Jester Styles
I’m cheating a bit with this one, Jester is my magician brother who’s blog is obviously fabulous because it has my photos on ^_^
and now… *drumroll*
Seven ‘interesting’ things about me…
1. My brother is a magician, see link above!
2. I collect Sylvanian families and am a proud club member with a certificate and badge
3. I am scared of spiders, crabs, masks, puppets, clowns …..and mould.
4. I am a complete Harry Potter addict and read the books at least once a month (all 7 of them)
5. I have a tattoo sleeve featuring a tree, blossom, swallows and little birds
6. I’m a mature student, studying photography and graphic design -check out My Portfolio
7. I am really not very interesting as I can’t think of a seventh thing!